The Cargill Global Scholars program is set to develop the leadership opportunity and give financial support to the students studying undergraduate courses from around the world. This opportunity is available for students all over the world to develop their skills. This scholarship will be given to the students who have the high-performance student studying in the field of Cargill’s world of food, risk management and agriculture and candidate will be considered based on their talent.
The scholarship will be considered to the students from Brazil, India, Indonesia, Russia and United state. Student must. This will be awarded up to two years to meet the expenses in college. Can participate in leadership seminar conducted by Global Scholars program at one of the Cargill global locations. Applicant wills the opportunity to become the global scholar’s alumina community.
Below are must eligibility conditions that need to be to get awarded with Cargill global scholars program 2017.
- Candidate must be ambitious, passionate, accomplished, confident, self-aware, industrious, and tenacious.
- Candidate must belong to Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or The United states
- Must be a student of university in the countries
- Should be a first or second year student
- Must demonstrate high academic performance and leadership potential
- Should have specialized in field of study that are given by each country
- Must secure minimum 50% in academic
How to Apply:
A student who is willing to apply for Cargill Global Scholars program can apply for the scholarship from the official website. Follow the below procedure to apply.
- Go to official website of the Global Scholars Program 2017
- Now click on Apply icon in home page
- Now select the register icon in top right corner
- Set your login id and password with email id
- Applicant can login and check their statue anytime in official website
Below are documents that need to be uploaded with the application form in official website
- Bonafide certificate of particular country candidate belongs to.
- Study certificate of college
- Any talent related certificate
- Specified course certificate by the state
Applicant applying must belong to above mentioned five countries. Only this candidate will be considered by scholarship program. Candidate must have the talent that will intend to give the scholarship. Through this, you can achieve the short and long term goals with the assistant of Cargill mentor. Candidate must be perusing in the first or second-year course in any university or institute of this countries.