DHE Arunachal Pradesh 2018 Scholarship/Stipend Pre and Post Matrics Online Application Form Registration at http://edistrict.tn.gov.in…
The Directorate of Higher Technical Education Arunachal Pradesh will be offering the Scholarship for students studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses with the collaboration of Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Students Around the state will be given scholarship for their better studies and research in and out of the State. Students who have scored the best marks in their academics and good excellence can apply.
The government will be considering the 10th and 10+2 academic average merit marks. DHE Arunachal Pradesh every year has been offering the scholarship for its students in all streams of higher education like UG course, PG course, Combined Merit, National Merit and other courses as well. Fresh candidate can apply for fresh registration under DHE Board and other candidates can renewal of their old Scholarship.
Applicants having merit and good academic excellence will be allowed for the scholarship for research and development of state education. Students must need to be perusing any degree courses from a recognized university or college in the state. Below is the procedure for all Pre and Post Matrics scholarship for undergraduate and Post graduate applying through online.
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Pre and Post Matrics Scholarship 2015:
The DHE Arunachal Pradesh has given some important eligibility conditions for students who are willing to apply for 2018. Students need to check whether they fall in these eligibility criteria or not. So have glance look over the below mention eligibility criteria to apply through Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Online Application 2018 from.
- Candidate must have valid certificate from Arunachal Education board.
- Candidate must be Pursuing UG and PG degree courses with at least 60% of aggregate.
- Should have his 10th or equivalent Examination pass memo with bonafide.
- Research students must have 60% of aggregate in his academics
- Students must be a Bonafide student of Arunachal Pradesh only.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh DHE Scholarship 2018:
After finding the eligibility criteria candidate need to apply for scholarship from online only. It is very simple process, were you need to fill your details with uploading the requiring documents. Follow the below procedure to Apply through Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Online Application 2018 from.
- Firstly go to DHE Arunachal Pradesh official website.
- Click on scholarship 2018 form online at http://edistrict.tn.gov.in:8082/postmatric/tempStudEntry.html
- Fill your details correctly as per your past 10th certificates.
- Attach a photograph and other required documents with signature.
- 10th pass certificate
- 10th and 12th Bonafide from the qualified certificate.
- Residents proof and Date of Birth of certificate.
- A letter from present studying institute
- Income and caste certificate.
Instructions to Apply:
Candidate applied must have glance look over his application while uploading in DHE. The above mentioned certificates need to be valid for the current year. Details enter must match with all the attached document with Name as per 10th pass certificate.